- How to Use it : Basically each compartment has a hole covered by a knob through which water slowly seeps into the compartment below that.
- Put grains/pulses in the compartments, keep lowest compartment empty, make sure the knobs of adjacent compartments are positioned in diametrically opposite directions. Fill the compartments with water , not exceeding the level of the knobs. Wait for 12 to 24 hours.
- You can replace the water in between if sprouting is taking time so check after 12 hours and replace if needed
- The tight lid ensures the sprouts are neither spoiled nor spill outside. Made of quality virgin plastic
- With its white colour and matte finish, the virgin plastic sprout maker scores high not just on the aspect of utility but also in terms of looks
Our unique range of products are made for the modern indian, who deserves to feel, live and work better.